Should matching up against SWFs have a Bloodpoint multiplier?

Pretty sure almost everyone here knows that versing a SWF is much more difficult than clueless solos.

We can't just remove SWF and disable friends from playing together that's just stupid, we can't add casual and ranked because again who in gods name would play ranked it only makes it more stressful, and we can't even add an option to vs or not vs SWF because again, who would tick it?

I feel like this would act as one of these options in video games, where you can increase the difficulty but at the same time get more rewards.

I believe a greater challenge should give you a greater result, and if you go through one of these matches where you sweat your balls off, your brain in like 50 spots at the same time, should I pressure here or chase here, should I injure and pressure or pursue chase, so many choices so much pressure on you so much multitasking. I believe that should be rewarded.

Solo queues are straight up easy difficulty for a red rank killer, rarely normal.

Duos are like normal / intermediate especially if the 2 of them can handle each other and if there's flashlight locker abuse and all that, 25% bonus BP.

Trios are hard, 1 man away from a full SWF and its rare that the killer finds that 1 weak solo link. 50-66% bonus BP.

4-Mans are hell on earth, straight up nobody wants to go against a 4-man. So if you're going against this big of a challenge and co-ordination, just take 100% bonus BP.

Numbers can be modified and all you know the drill, tell me what you think below

Comments

  • Bribing won't work. Doesn't matter how much bloodpoints people get. It won't turn a horrible experience into something worthwhile.

    No one wants to get paid to be bullied.

  • Agree very rare I go against a 4 man swf that is easy to handle normally 3 gens pop before you make it to your first gen