Did Just Steam Go Down Again?
I just lost connection in the middle of a match and now it won't connect back up.
I just lost connection in the middle of a match and now it won't connect back up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tuesday Maintenance.
It sucks, because I also got d/ced mid game too and it was a good one.
It happens every Tuesday.
Every single tuesday around this time, steam goes down for 'maintenance' which affects dbd
I really wish they would disable DC penalties on tuesdays. Just to circumvent this.
Hope none of you had any previous disconnects otherwise you might be looking at a hefty ban timer once steam is back up.
OH didn't know it happened every Tuesday. Maybe I don't play at this hour very much.
Nah I just get the 3 minute one when I disconnect most of the time.Most I have ever been at is 15 minutes.