are they releasing ds nerf tomorrow or no because of delay
^^^^
^^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
god dammit
whats the point in waiting its going to be buggy anyways but o well
ITS NOT DELAYED! THEY NEVER GAVE A RELEASE DATE FFS
you give me hope
how did you know it was delayed ? ^^
They told a fog whisperer and gave him the go ahead to let people know it's not coming out tomorrow.
So it will probably be the 30th. They haven't said that, because they never say anything like ever, but that's the problem- we are forced to rely on expectations and assumptions because they don't tell us like anything at all.
So we'll see. I have no problem with waiting anyways, I mean Ruin was literally disabled on the PTB and huntress was non functional so things need to be fixed.
they had stable schedule for more than a year. We can call it delayed because we were expecting it
Expectation is not the same as an official release date though (Don't get me wrong, I understand what your saying, but "delayed" is not accurate in this case).
Even if it's not accurate, nobody cares
At this point you're arguing over a technicality. I'm not taking sides but at this point the one sure thing we can all expect is BHVR letting us down over and over again.
Updates are package deals.
pretty sure we got a mid chapter update, so im guessing its coming with the new Killer, maybe im wrong.
oh okay thank you ^^
I was so excited about the Elodie cosmetic :( but if it helps fixing bugs from PTB than i'm all in for waiting ^^
Ds nerf will release with the next content Patch. Hmm, I wonder if that means the next patch they'll do that's been delayed.
No that couldn't be it there must be another secret patch.