Chapter 19 Delayed?

https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1374079973783392259

Paulie just tweeted this...

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1374098592256958467?s=20

Has also been said by the Twitter person that there's no confirmed date.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043343#Comment_2043343

    It was literally on one of the videos they 1st put out about the trickster. Wasn't written it was audible

    They haven’t provided any official date in any of the videos.

    By all means post a link to this video.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043757#Comment_2043757

    They haven’t provided any official date in any of the videos.

    By all means post a link to this video.

    Im probably just remembering it wrong

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2043651#Comment_2043651

    And then said company decided to actually FIX the problems with its game and now everyone is happy with it and they're still making free updates to No Man's Sky to this day.

    Well, that beats bhvr imo lol

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2042364#Comment_2042364

    so they should announce that the date that is speculated is not in fact the date they will release the chapter? And that a how far in advance?

    the date was never even confirmed by them, but it was stated multiple times that there is no official date...

    i really think the leaks are at fault here and people again blindly believing those leaks instead of listening to what BHVR has told us. And I know that at least the mods have stated there is no official date a few times on the forums.

    Well dont you think there is an issue when people have to go to data miners to get a normally on time and correct answer.dor anything

  • I loved Gotham City Imposters and played it faithfully, to the extent that people who also play regularly would recognize my Xbox username. I joined the Monolithe community, because they created the game. Everything was great, growing community, active mods from the development team, good communication and active teasers for new content. After the like 2nd or 3rd DLC drop, the mods started going radio silent.

    The activity dropped. No new teasers. Wasn’t long till info on their next game was starting to surface. It was apparent they were letting go and ignoring GCI so it could die a slow death. It was tough.

    Since then, I know not to easily put my blind faith in gaming companies. The ones that are more open with information and communicate clearly are the ones I can put some trust into.

    Like Respawn Entertainment, I’ve been playing Apex Legends, since day one, and they have always been quick to inform people of game breaking bugs they are addressing immediately, giving us dates to new content drops, and when things go wrong, they ask for forgiveness and highlight what went wrong and why it effected us.

    Are they perfect? Hell no, and they’ve made mistakes and let EA (probably) strong arm them into some shady money grabbing business, but ultimately when the community backlashed, they didnt ignore them and let it sit for several months or years.

    I consider BHVR just another Monolithe who reluctantly still updates DbD only because they are to inept to create a new and stronger IP.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2042594#Comment_2042594

    Well dont you think there is an issue when people have to go to data miners to get a normally on time and correct answer.dor anything

    I am not saying there shouldn’t be more communication.

    but people should not expect those datamined stuff to turn out be always true, that’s on them or the dataminers and not BHVR. And I am pretty sure even the dataminers say it’s subject to change.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I would also like to point out that on the PTB there were some critical bugs like the fact Hex Ruin right now just....doesn't work....like at all.

    Also you couldn't restock hatchets as huntress, so she was also unplayable.

    Like most of them were known issues but I mean, if they are not fixed the update cannot go live lol. Again, I just wish they would START TALKING WITH US like holy cow bhvr hates communication so much.

    Probably got their chat windows turned off

  • Personally I never care about a Behaviour created killer. Very few of them do I actually enjoy to play with and this killer looks to be the same so idc about playability with them but those perks both the killer and survivor have are insane. No Way Out perk will be so toxic with Freddy's perk and No Ed combined.. One of these survivors really should have the ability to fight back a little other than pallets.. especially Ash... If Friday The 13th can do it idk why this game is so one sided. You put in fighters like David and Bill and cut their balls off..

1 2 3 4 ›