Was just banned for no reason
Just launched DBD to see I have a permaban. I have never used hacks or cheats. However, around a month ago I played a match and 2 hackers were on my team. I know for a fact the killer recorded this (saw it on tiktok) but I was not the one hacking in this. I wonder if maybe BHVR thought all the survivors were hacking when it was really just 2 of them. Should I send a support ticket or something?
Also the game still works when I launch it for some reason. When I try to join a custom or survivor lobby it says party creation failed, but I can still play killer just fine. Weird
Comments
Definitely submit a ticket
Also forgot to mention there were no details of my ban. I just launched steam to get message to say that I was banned from DBD, nothing mentioning a ban when I launch the game
If you want to receive more information on why you were banned, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new