Twins prestige look needs more blood
The Twins prestige look is honestly a huge disappointment. I thought it'd have more blood than that. I think this killer needs a rework on their prestige since it almost looks like their default outfit :P
The Twins prestige look is honestly a huge disappointment. I thought it'd have more blood than that. I think this killer needs a rework on their prestige since it almost looks like their default outfit :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Especially the body, it's barely noticeable.
Exactly. I really thought Victor would be covered in a lot of blood.
Looks like victor will remain exactly the same no matter the cosmetic, which is extremely lame.
Give Victor the bunny hoodie or we RIOT