The Bubba tech that no one knows about

if your chainsaw dashing and the survivor goes into a locker simply smash into. Then shake your camera like your seizing up and they wont know when your chainsaw ended. Then simply get a free grab youre welcome! Beef tech

Comments

  • That has been a thing since bubba got into dbd......

  • dont rain on my parade

  • 90% of survivors will immediately exit the locker the moment Bubba smashes into it anyway because apparently people are still unaware that his tantrum has an active hitbox in 2021. Tbh I don't really know the timing now since his tantrum is longer the more charges you use.

  • yes but not it has a timing so they dont know when you stop. That with the shaking camera really throws them off

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    90% of survivors will immediately exit the locker the moment Bubba smashes into it anyway because apparently people are still unaware that his tantrum has an active hitbox in 2021. Tbh I don't really know the timing now since his tantrum is longer the more charges you use.

    ikr?

    it works WAY too often

  • 99% are going down even without shaking in my experience

  • It'd be interesting to know if having more charges used when tantruming causes an increased number of swings or a longer animation on each swing. If it's the latter, you could feasibly count the number of swings in video or private game, and then in a live game, you wouldn't need to know any timings, just count how many times he swings the saw.

  • I main bubba and legion and I can honestly say I don't even remember the last time someone DIDNT jump out into a tantrum. I just shake my head everytime because I know it's an easy down.