Is anyone else getting high ping?

Hi guys,

So before my Ping would be around 86-90, but now for the past few days it’s been like 150. Nothing has changed from my side, so I thought it might be a server issue from BHV, but then the players I play with all seem to have low ping.

Anybody having any such problem? I live in the UAE.

Comments

  • My ping is usually around 35. Have you checked your internet connection?

  • Yeah that’s what I was afraid of, my internet connection is fine. Who knows if they’ll even solve this now since others don’t seem to have a problem. It started since they began experimenting with MMR.

  • Yeah, I’m also getting high ping. Glad I’m not the only one.

  • Nope - still have the same ping between 35-60.

  • Some games, my ping is 150. Most of the time, it's 45-50 ping. Just depends on who the "host" is at the time since you'll be connecting to THEIR server.