So before I get annoyed

Does anyone have a trick for a way to actually complete this challenge?

image.png

5 meters is really small and having all 4 survivors in one place isn't really something I easily control? Did the person who designed this challenge ever actually play the wraith or DBD in general?

Because I am on game 5 of trying to complete this and its starting to become infuriating. Plus side easily deranking. LOL

Comments

  • OMG I am an idiot and can't read... I dont have to do it all at once. got it this trial...

  • You don’t have to do it to every survivor at the same time. Just every survivor in the trial at least once. I did it using the add-on that lets you see their aura so they couldn’t hide from me. 😈

  • @mouse0270 said:

    OMG I am an idiot and can't read... I dont have to do it all at once. got it this trial...

    lmao it's okay we all have our moments

  • Yeah, I realized that, I think the reason I hadn't completed it before is because I was trying to hard... I literally did it the match I was in when I posted this... But the forums don't let you delete your threads... so now my stupid leaves on forever. LOL

  • @mouse0270 said:

    Yeah, I realized that, I think the reason I hadn't completed it before is because I was trying to hard... I literally did it the match I was in when I posted this... But the forums don't let you delete your threads... so now my stupid leaves on forever. LOL

    if you wanna delete a thread you can always use the "Flag" feature and just ask a mod nicely to delete it for you

  • I think the only chance you got is to hope a group of survivors bring the offering that lets them all spawn together.

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    I think the only chance you got is to hope a group of survivors bring the offering that lets them all spawn together.

    naw we figured it out... I am stupid... I don't need to do it all at once just to every survivor in the trial... I was trying to hard my first few games because I misunderstood.