It's hard to visually track survivors on the new autohaven maps

I see a number of people have said they are too dark compared to before, I'd just like to add my experience too.

I'm not sure if my colourblindness plays a part of it it's just the darkness but I find it hard to visually keep track of survivors. Particularly survivors in P3 cosmetics. The dark cosmetics blend in with the autohaven jungle gym walls and the general tint of the maps. So if I'm watching a survivor running and there's a wall behind them, it makes them visually hard to keep track of. I'm finding these maps quite difficult with dark cosmetics.

The colourblindness updates were great on the ptb and I'm just wondering if issues like this, along with other peoples feedback, you could possibly brighten up the maps a little bit? or remove what looks like a black-crush effect on the maps?

Comments