When are the daily ritual reworks coming?
They were promised ages ago and I'm lucky if I get a ritual for a character I actually play maybe once a month.
They were promised ages ago and I'm lucky if I get a ritual for a character I actually play maybe once a month.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When did they announce this?
Ages ago, they said they recognised it as a problem because survivor rituals are much harder to come by than killer ones yet no changes have been made since.
There have been some adjustments for some daily’s (minimum of 30K reward, more hooks to sabo, GF marking got simplified)
i think they said they recognize an imbalance but they never confirmed a change for this, I could be wrong about that one though..
They are probably at the same place like 60 FPS for console,Devotion rewards etc. 👀