To all my bullied killers out there...
I just utterly wrecked a bully squad, & completely broke their spirit. I dedicate that sweet victory to you my friends..
Love,
Bubba
I just utterly wrecked a bully squad, & completely broke their spirit. I dedicate that sweet victory to you my friends..
Love,
Bubba
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God speed you black emperor
Just find the leader and take them to the basement. The lemmings will blindly follow.
💯 accurate!
Seems like only bubba really ever has a chance against these tryhard sweats due to his chainsaw.
I had a game like this two days ago. I took the leader to the basement, as suggested. The lemmings did follow. All four of them died a horrible death in the basement. I got sweared at in French in the post-game chat. All was well.
And yes I was playing Bubba.
I simply stopped giving a %^#! and started playing like a bot from the Switch version. Just walk from gen to gen kicking them until I find a survivor who wants a chase. Chase them for 5 gens, only managing to injure them. Then walk back and forth to each exit gate until they leave.