Spirit is not threatening at all if you have spinechill
https://youtu.be/iggbafUYbCg
Spinechill hard counters her and pair that with being good at gens makes it a gg. The only thing bs about her is that she has 2 broken addons but if she's not running those it's pretty winnable
Comments
I will check it out. tyvm.
I think you hit quote on the wrong person :P
Spine chill hard counters all stealth killers. Holding w is already a huge time waste tactic then add on starting at maximum range with spine chill.
@despised7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfqL-GeSKA There you go. Fully processed and 720p.
Very nicely done! You are a really good spirit!
Thanks, I will now be using Spine Chill as soon as I know I will encounter a Spirit. Everything is solved.
@despised7 Just need good volume headset and learn the different range of grunts. That's about it. I haven't played Spirit in over 2 years but been playing her recently just to prove how bullshit she is to play as and how most survivors cannot stop her. Even in my game, you can tell I'm relaxed and don't care because I KNOW I'll win.