@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol.
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol.
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD
Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol.
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD
Well I can't top that XD another thing I did was while I was running between 3 generators as Hillbilly I was going back and forth and I swear I ran into the same tree 10 times lol.
@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol.
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD
Well I can't top that XD another thing I did was while I was running between 3 generators as Hillbilly I was going back and forth and I swear I ran into the same tree 10 times lol.
This thread is now turning into a "dumbest things you do on DbD" thread xD
@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol.
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD
Well I can't top that XD another thing I did was while I was running between 3 generators as Hillbilly I was going back and forth and I swear I ran into the same tree 10 times lol.
This thread is now turning into a "dumbest things you do on DbD" thread xD
Seems so lol. I'll probably make a thread on that at some point now
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD
Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD
This thread is now turning into a "dumbest things you do on DbD" thread xD