Played as Billy and get 2 rounds with speed hacks
And it has been like 1 month since last time I meet cheaters. Does Billy tend to match with speed cheaters?
Tagged:
Mod
And it has been like 1 month since last time I meet cheaters. Does Billy tend to match with speed cheaters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't had any cheaters, yet.
I have 760+ hours. I'm also a Billy main
I guess it's a matter of luck? Or if I met them I just don't remember cause it was insignificant or it happened once or twice.
Exploiters I did meet, such as VPN-ers, no mithers with 1000 ping unable to hook them, etc.
I haven't gotten a hacker this month, but I encountered hackers like 7 times last month so they're pretty common this year. Man, people really enjoy ruining fun. I really hope EAC gets an update for DBD or BHVR gets better anti-cheat.
If you believe you have met cheaters in the game, please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
More information here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules