what killer do you main?
doctor main here.
doctor main here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly and Blight
Trapper, Demogorgon, Oni, Legion, Plague, Nurse.
I main a killer for a substantial amount of time learning them. I am on trapper and nurse right now.
Clown & Doc.
(I play some others but those 2 are definitely the ones I play the most).
Freddy, Myers, Pyramid Head and Nea
legion & myers
For me no one really.
But I enjoy blight the most.
I don't play killer as much as I should, but I play Doctor if I don't have specific dailies. I hate having to search immersed survivors.
Interact with meeee
I don't play Killer outside of challenges, but I'm gonna learn the role later.
Oni, I love him so much. He's my main.
I don't really main any killer now, but before Blight was released I did main Clown. Now I play a few killers on rotation, so i'll play a match or two as one killer than switch to another. The killers I play vary between most of the roster, but the main three would be Blight, Demo, and Clown.
I am a Doctor main - I like his control and ability to track survivors easily.
I also play Wraith, Plague, and Hag.