Does that mean I can come back?

I’ve read some posts of killers saying that they’re having a harder time in their matches cause of the mmr change. Does that mean they actually have experienced survivors with knowledge and know how to play efficiently? Does that mean I can come back from my 2 month break to solo que not having to worry about the 2 claudettes urbaning around corners?

Comments

  • If you took a 2 month break then you're getting bad survivors, theres no two ways

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    I’ve read some posts of killers saying that they’re having a harder time in their matches cause of the mmr change. Does that mean they actually have experienced survivors with knowledge and know how to play efficiently? Does that mean I can come back from my 2 month break to solo que not having to worry about the 2 claudettes urbaning around corners?

    It was only for a day as a test itd off now and I sorta miss it

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    I’ve read some posts of killers saying that they’re having a harder time in their matches cause of the mmr change. Does that mean they actually have experienced survivors with knowledge and know how to play efficiently? Does that mean I can come back from my 2 month break to solo que not having to worry about the 2 claudettes urbaning around corners?

    I don't know what their problem was, I had a great time as killer. Had two adepts, would have had three if Plague's emblems made any kind of sense. No tunneling, no camping, able to engagingly interact with survivors, everyone getting a fair amount of points, the works.

    I don't think you understand the euphoria it brought me to not have to be a spectator in my own game just because I'm playing The Shape with all his perks at level one--to be able to move around the map in Tier one for half the game, scaring the [BAD WORD] out of survivors and all around making sure everyone has a good time.

    It's not like I just crushed them and ended the game two minutes in like I know some people were! They were able to run loops, complete gens, try their hand at mindgames--it was adorable. One game they locked themselves in a hard three-gen against a high-mobility killer, in another their teammates killed themselves, and in the aforementioned Myers match they almost got down to one generator!

    TL;DR: I had a blast playing killer, and I had just enough control over the match to ensure that everyone was having a good time. Which, to be frank, is what I want from this game. 10/10, would play under MMR overlords again.



    You missed the chance if you didn't play, though. You'll have to wait for MMR to actually come out properly.