First game without MMR.
So, MMR got turned off around 15 minutes ago, as per the 24 hour announcement. So I decide to stop trying to get adepts for people I never play and have a game of Speed Limiter Bubba to get back into the swing of things.
First game they bring a Midwich offering. "Please, don't have Object." I beg. But alas, the Entity didn't answer my prayers, for when I load in I spot not one, not two, not three, but four auras tbagging me from across the map.
"Oh boy this'll be a challenge." I think to myself. It's not until 30 seconds pass and they're already done 2 generators do I realise; this is practically unwinnable.
So we reach the end of the game with me having a grand total of around 3 hooks, because again Speed Limiter.
Prove Thyself/DS/UB/OOO. 4 times. Each with a Commodious, Wire Spool, and Socket Swivel.
How are your guys' first games going lol?
(yes i just want to rant because this was a relatively... let's say frustrating experience.)
Comments
depends on you MMR i know people who had to wait over an hour because none was near there MMR
also for me all i played against were sweaty Nurses, Spirits and Freddy's all day over the course of 18 matches, was not fun.
Then you had a high escape rate and the mmr worked accordingly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqHp6DiT-w&t=5s&ab_channel=ScottJund