Is anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of moris since the Spirit update?
I have Spirit at level 50 but with no prestige. Over the past 10-15 levels I've gotten 5 or 6 ebony moris, 3 or 4 ivory moris and 2 cypress moris. Seems a bit excessive. This is on PS4.
Edit: Two more ebony moris, so 8 out of roughly 15 bloodwebs.
Edit number 2: Three more bloodwebs with an ebony mori in each one. 11 out or roughly 18 bloodwebs now.
Edit: Two more ebony moris, so 8 out of roughly 15 bloodwebs.
Edit number 2: Three more bloodwebs with an ebony mori in each one. 11 out or roughly 18 bloodwebs now.
Comments
Apparently you aren't the only one, because I've seen a lot of killers using them lately...
I've been wondering since usually they're really rare but I've been seeing a lot more in my killers blood webs than normal.
Kind of. I just had an interesting game as the Spirit.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23596/devour-hope-bug-with-the-spirit#latest
before 50 ive had 3 and 4 mori in a single level , granted it was 40's but 3 and 4 pre 50 in one web is a lot . Then again ive seen bbq one time leveling up a killer to p3 and its still level 1, but I seen shdowborn 5 levels in a row . I think they have done some tweaking on the killers web . better items , crapy perks , lol .
Anyway most of the mori I get are the yellow ones.
Yes, you are the only one. You becomed blassed by the god