Well if staying on point this shows why PS4 servers are in desperate need of attention
They are but they still have hopes in Deathgarden i guess.
Also IDK whats worse, having subscribed to Mark Dice, Vanity Fair or Ochido.
(Spoiler)
I was going to say pretty much the same thing as both your posts. Whatever his beliefs and leanings, I don't personally care. But using your real name on your profile and then having things like Mark Dice is just asking for a target to be painted on you. And on the internet, that can be a fairly huge target.
Well if staying on point this shows why PS4 servers are in desperate need of attention
They are but they still have hopes in Deathgarden i guess.
I was going to say pretty much the same thing as both your posts. Whatever his beliefs and leanings, I don't personally care. But using your real name on your profile and then having things like Mark Dice is just asking for a target to be painted on you. And on the internet, that can be a fairly huge target.
Not telling you what to do but i'd say edit it away...
Personally keeping it on game focused, Ochido makes entertaining videos and make me laugh. Opposed to people like Tru3Talent who screen the survivors he plays in order to ensure 4K. But variety is the spice of life
@Gemasuda said:
Personally keeping it on game focused, Ochido makes entertaining videos and make me laugh. Opposed to people like Tru3Talent who screen the survivors he plays in order to ensure 4K. But variety is the spice of life
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lets pretend nothing happened.
that....was amazing.
I was going to say pretty much the same thing as both your posts. Whatever his beliefs and leanings, I don't personally care. But using your real name on your profile and then having things like Mark Dice is just asking for a target to be painted on you. And on the internet, that can be a fairly huge target.
You shoulda deployed flak.
Ochido is a literal pedophile