I want one of two things

1. Remove the DC penalty


Or


2. Make the game playable

In these last few days my friends and I had so many bugs (playing as killer and surv) and you can't DC because of the penalty so you just gotta sit there in PAIN and wait for the game to end.

Comments

  • Its very rare to get any kind of game breaking bug so it sounds like you just want an excuse to be able to dc.

  • @FablPlayz said:

    1. Remove the DC penalty

    Or

    2. Make the game playable

    In these last few days my friends and I had so many bugs (playing as killer and surv) and you can't DC because of the penalty so you just gotta sit there in PAIN and wait for the game to end.

    You could be making a sandwich while you wait for the game to end

    Just saying.

    If you're in pain, might as well not be hungry and in pain.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/235736/i-want-one-of-two-things

    You could be making a sandwich while you wait for the game to end

    Just saying.

    If you're in pain, might as well not be hungry and in pain.

    I'll keep that in mind

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Its very rare to get any kind of game breaking bug so it sounds like you just want an excuse to be able to dc.

    Oh yeah sorry cause dbd never had any sort of bugs

    (They even made jokes on the 4 year anniversary that the game had 99 bugs and when they try to fix one the have 103)

  • What are these bugs you are talking about?

  • I haven't encountered a single game-breaking bug in the past month so I find it hard to believe you've encountered so many you just have to DC.

  • @FablPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032313#Comment_2032313

    Oh yeah sorry cause dbd never had any sort of bugs

    (They even made jokes on the 4 year anniversary that the game had 99 bugs and when they try to fix one the have 103)

    Yes it has bugs but ones that are game breaking and force the person to dc because they have no other way of ending the match are rare.