Here's my take on the new MMR / SBM. Played a few Killer matches + results.

demo.png

These are my matches as Demogorgon. At first I was being put against rank 10+

After 3 more matches I was put against red ranks and rank 1 survivors.

Every single time, I got a big map and was struggling to get pressure as my portals were constantly being closed.

If some scores are way higher than others means I've farmed with them.

No toxic people when playing Demo.

----------------------

Here are my matches with Deathslinger.

ds.png

I've played 2 more matches that I forgot to take screenshots of. They looked similar to 3 and 5.

I've had some toxic people.

Did I get value out of Iridescent Coin for DS ? Only once, out of 3 matches. Most of the time they were injured.

Again, if someone has more points than others means I've farmed with them cause it ended too quickly.

I've had a match similar to 3 and I was absolutely devastating the survivor team on Coal Tower. However, one managed to open the exit gate. Why? They prioritized gens instead of healing & divided amongst gens. I was always downing one every minute or so. I 'tunneled' 2 guys who were healed and were working on gens and got hit with DS a couple of times.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I was playing DS & Demogorgon. I wanted to say only one thing throughout the whole match.

The breakable walls can suck my god damn Zucchini. I lost count how many down opportunities I've had only to have them ruined by this trash mechanic.... Thank you BHVR.

They are never in my favor.

Oh no, there's a breakable here that makes this an extremely strong loop / window. Better stop chase and take 5-8 seconds to break this god damn wall.

Comments

  • Badham has the only breakable walls that benefit the killer

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Badham has the only breakable walls that benefit the killer

    I got sent to Badham yesterday as Billy.

    The house of pain had the window open above the stairs with the door leading to the outside blocked.

    I wanted to DC the moment I saw the window that leads to the garage open and the door that leads in the back of the garage closed. I've had to break 2 walls to fully deny the house of pain....

    This is very rare to see but holy ######### ... Why do these things exist??

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Badham has the only breakable walls that benefit the killer

    Technically Saloon also has that one room which benefits the killer by leaving the walls standing.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032265#Comment_2032265

    I got sent to Badham yesterday as Billy.

    The house of pain had the window open above the stairs with the door leading to the outside blocked.

    I wanted to DC the moment I saw the window that leads to the garage open and the door that leads in the back of the garage closed. I've had to break 2 walls to fully deny the house of pain....

    This is very rare to see but holy ######### ... Why do these things exist??

    I think that’s more a problem with the house of pain tbf

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032265#Comment_2032265

    Technically Saloon also has that one room which benefits the killer by leaving the walls standing.

    The one room where no survivor goes into unless there's a totem?

    Fantastic.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032277#Comment_2032277

    I think that’s more a problem with the house of pain tbf

    That is true.

    It's called house of pain for a reason.

    However, that doesn't mean breakable walls are not an idiotic mechanic, not to mention their positioning ...

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032265#Comment_2032265

    I got sent to Badham yesterday as Billy.

    The house of pain had the window open above the stairs with the door leading to the outside blocked.

    I wanted to DC the moment I saw the window that leads to the garage open and the door that leads in the back of the garage closed. I've had to break 2 walls to fully deny the house of pain....

    This is very rare to see but holy ######### ... Why do these things exist??

    The house on Basham that has breakable walls is the 2 store high one without the basement.

    The walls on both of its sides are the ones that benefit survivors more if they are broken.

  • @PureHostility said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032277#Comment_2032277

    The house on Basham that has breakable walls is the 2 store high one without the basement.

    The walls on both of its sides are the ones that benefit survivors more if they are broken.

    Unless there's no hook downstairs / basement.

    If you don't notice you have to drop and break a wall and you might risk an escape.

    Not to mention, sometimes you just can't be bother to walk around.

    They've helped me a little more than troubled me at least.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032302#Comment_2032302

    Unless there's no hook downstairs / basement.

    If you don't notice you have to drop and break a wall and you might risk an escape.

    Not to mention, sometimes you just can't be bother to walk around.

    They've helped me a little more than troubled me at least.

    There is almost always a hook in front and one in the back with both doors being always open. There is more than enough time to haul someone's arse from upstairs to one of these hooks.

  • They don’t care about your feedback man. Everyone has said breakable walls are trash, they dont listen. People said meat plant and some other reaorked maps are bad, they dont listen. People said the clown rework was a disappointment, they dont listen. People said trickster and other killers were underwhelming, they dont listen. People have said Haddonfield sucks for 4 years now, they dont listen.

    They just dont care about anything the community has to say. Their spreadsheets say 2 kills, 2 escapes at the end of the game and thats all that matters.

  • At least I'm not getting try hard survivors. After 10 games it was a 50/50 kill escape as trapper and same for nurse

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032265#Comment_2032265

    Technically Saloon also has that one room which benefits the killer by leaving the walls standing.

    But 99/100 survivors dont ever go there unless there is a totem spawned there. So that room basicly does nothing for you.