Just got a double pip on two TVs and two Red ranks
Same match two TTV players 2red ranks and 2 purple ranks destroyed by wraith ASB addon
Same match two TTV players 2red ranks and 2 purple ranks destroyed by wraith ASB addon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing they weren't actual red and purple ranks skill wise. Pro of this new matchmaking system is it is matching survivors and killers based on their the actual skill level.
Yup and I’ve been getting my ass kicked by Red ranks all rank ones or 2 mostly
Whats the point of this? Does TTV mean youre good or something?
There streamers mostly aka there entire jobs mastering games to play and with dbd there tryhards
I know what TTV means LOL and it doesnt mean they are tryhards or good
It literally only means they are streamers trying to get people in their stream.
Actually very few streamers claim to be good or even great. The majority of DBD streamers are considered small streamers who do it for fun. Maybe instead of making gross mischaracterizations through hyperbole and vitriol you should try posting with actual facts.
On a side note: Please learn the difference between there, their, and they're.
Congrats buddy!
Yes that's why I'm getting constant deathsquads.