The future of Dead By Daylight with MMR
It isn't looking very promising, I as well as many others have had a lot of doubts that MMR will actually work. Since it apparently go turned back on again for testing purposes, I played about at least sixteen or so matches today while playing survivor and killer equally. Out of those sixteen, only three games had at least people who were close to me in terms of experience. But as for the other games, it turned out to be this...
The future of MMR working in Dead By Daylight, does not look any bit of promising. And yes I know ranks shouldn't be taken seriously for skill, but these lower ranks basically played as to what their rank is. The most lopsided match I had today was with Clown, and the most difficult game I had was with GhostFace where I got a 3K and let a Kate go. If MMR officially comes out looking like this, I can see a lot of newer players leaving the game because of how unfair it was to get matched up with someone who clearly has more experience than you.




Comments
Does MMR go back in the oven for another year, Behaviour?
It probably should it clearly is not working as it's intended to, might be different for other people but I expected it to be what I thought it would be.