Mmr working for killer my 8 or 9 hours of feed back
I've tested it for about 8 hours now about 26 games
(I made this as I went so I marked where I edited as a time line)
Most of the games there's one or 2 players that stand out as decent or good compared to the others
Often leading to a 2k-4k with average around 8-10 hook
I haven't played every killer right now I've only played the killers I'm good at I'll try killers I'm not so good at later
Edit this is playing as killer I haven't played survivor yet
Edit 2: decided to play ph haven't played him in a while like a while after launch survivor's dont seem to know what to do there's some who are confident but dont last over a min or 2
Edit 3 after about 5 games people started trying to avoid my power and not drop the pallets when I use my power
Edit 4: I've decided to play twins a killer I haven't played after day 2 of launch it was a almost calming experience granted I was very bad using victor I could at least be the m1 killer my final edit is going to be me playing huntress and blight my mains
If this is working as intended I should feel like having a stroke after 4 games I'll let you know in a bit
Edit 5 well I was off it only took 2 games the first one was questionable but the second was like a normal game 4 man power struggle swf key and always ready for the flashlight save 1k I think this is pretty good confirmation that it is working g pretty good my worse killer I can play a m1 killer until I learn them my best killer I was struggling with and the things between were casual.
Over all I am pleased with how it works for killer I have seen people saying that it's not working that well for survivor and I've spent too much time playing killer and I'm tired now
I really hope this makes a good source of feedback assuming it gets read at all
Theory: crossplay seems to make the average skill inconsistent I did all these test with cross play off and had if off ever since it was added
Comments
I am yet to test, but I hope the community just does not resonate their previous experiences or anecdotal evidence.
I've found it fairer matched to skill level on both killer and survivor tbh
My matches are all over the place. Either I get rank 1 killers or rank 20 baby killer. Same with survivors. Though mostly baby survivors
It's been non stop baby survivors for me, I played 10 games in a row right now as Demogorgon without rat liver, and even had map disadvantage most of the time and these were my results:
https://imgur.com/a/1BLnR9W
Can you provide some video or screenshots of your match results?
as well as information on what you've been playing?
So far I've only seen people providing evidence of really unfair matchups, I would love to see some of the other way around.
Again the header at the top testing mmr rank wont matter at all for today until the 19
I know but he’s asking so.
Solo queue survivors seem much more competent now. I also seem to get a lot fewer console survivors. I’m amused by this “coincidence “
Lol I'm a console player
Mostly Red rank players for me
Ohh I didn't read properly I thought you were talking about rainbow tanks every game
because people go "that was a great match" and don't feel the need to share it on the forums
Same
When we are trying to analyze if people are getting good matches or not; yes, that would be a very helpful thing to share on the forums.
we only have one day to do this.
I’m a rank 14 killer. Just got pair with 4 man red rank SWF team that popped gens faster than I can shoot my speargun. So no, the system isn’t working for me.
Yeah I just don't understand I wonder if something is bugged.
I am a red rank killer who gets nothing but browns today.
Yea all my matches have been good today I could really tell the difference between the twins game and the huntress game a twins game I had I suck with twins but so did they so I could m1 them half the time and def a swf all had bt unbreakable but they just couldn't loop properly
When they popped those 3 gens before I even managed to hook someone I knew they were way past my skill level. I gave up and just let them be. Of course they had to be toxic and clicky click me and tbag. Just couldn’t leave.
Hmm maybe the system predict you to be too good and matched you with good survivor's / testing if you are ready to face better survivors because with every ph game I played the survivors got better first game found 2 people in lockers and about my 5th people were legit trying to juke my power and avoid torment tails and not drop the pallets when I was using my power
Sorry that happened maybe the next game will be more calm
Honestly, at night when I can relax and play the game. Is where all the toxic SWF tryhards come out. Unless I play during the day I can’t have a nice enjoyable experience as killer at night.
It's hard for me to say if it's working or not.
I'm a terrible Huntress, so when I got brown rank survivors who hid in lockers I wasn't surprised.
I'm decent with Trapper and Doctor, though, and I didn't get any better survivors in those games. Survivors who missed skill checks.
I'm not good with Legion on the other hand, and barely play him/her, but ended up getting higher ranking survivors who were much better. (Though maybe it's hard to judge, since I was only using his teachable perks and they're not that great and have no slowdown)
Matchmaking all around seems to take longer too. I know Dowsey had a killer queue that lasted over an hour.
I wonder, do you play with cross play on?
Yes. Always. See no reason to turn it off.
I wonder if cross play has anything to do with it I have if off always and it seemed fairly consistent
Don't you meet the same players when crossplay off? I'm on PC, and each time I turn it off, I'm with the same Survivors and against the same Killers. Like there are ten people playing and we meet each other everytime.
I'm curious to see if turning it off will be as efficient as having it on with the MMR. I will try.
I used to until this mmr test bit even then occasionally see people again like once a week
Ps thanks I was about to sleep so let me know how it goes
What killer?
Any killer I've tried so far.
Demogorgon, trapper, Pig, etc...
Weird.
I get different results depending on what I play.
I just had a game as trapper I never got to put a trap down because they were rank 19s that were just chucking their bodies at me, I never got to stop M1ing long enough to set a trap
I found my matches as killer/survivor more balanced for the most part. My matches were harder today on both; which felt more challenging in a good way. I didn't escape as quick and I did not kill as quick. When I did die it was after 3-5 gens were completed - there was no shut-out of only 0-1 gens being completed. As a killer the matches were much closer with my 2k-4k happening with 0-1 gens left.
This will probably frustrate killers who like to get the easy 4ks...as well as survivors who are used to getting out quickly with minimal people hooked/killed.
Killer main with over 1k hours as killer... For the most part it feels fair as killer to me, but my attempts at playing survivor have been an entirely different experience. First 2 games were against rank 1 killers... who massacred us effortlessly. Me being a rank 20 survivor, and most of my fellow survivors in the same brown rank range, this was undoubtedly HARSH. Still, I kept my chin up, and made excuses for why we were paired this way. Overall, My conclusion was that it was testing me based on how good I was as killer for some reason. Either that or it just wasn't working as intended... dunno.
Same