Have yet to escape a trial today
And all matches have ended in a 4k
My skill level: TRASH
And all matches have ended in a 4k
My skill level: TRASH
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you're trash!
I believe in you!*
Thanks. I'll keep trying to make you proud!
Take a key forehead.
(just joking, good luck)
As killer, unfortunately my matches have all been 0Ks. Hope to meet you in the fog and one of us will end their run!
The Final Battle 😡
1 v 1 - You're both racing for the hatch...it's gonna be close....
GAME CRASH
If it makes you feel better I know every map, totem spawn, perk, killer counters, can always get flashlight or pallet saves and have been playing at rank 1 for 4+years as both roles all characters and perks. I hardly ever escape...
Update: I escaped! Woooooooo. This was like a half hour later but I forgot to update till now
I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!