The stream

Well I just watched the stream and I think I can say it was ok. We got info on why the DS nerf was not coming in this patch and why Hatchets work the way they do.
As for fast vaults I think the change is ok? I think it will take some time for people to get used to them. Well what do you guys think, anything you wish they addressed. I for one would like to know what ideas they have for the DS change.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    "hard skillcheck, great reward"

    Basically, they were too lazy to add new animations needed for the promised DS design, so DS has been scrapped for now, just like the SC idea has been scrapped.

    I need to see vault changes after competent survivors praticed for a few weeks, then I will judge

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    "hard skillcheck, great reward"

    Basically, they were too lazy to add new animations needed for the promised DS design, so DS has been scrapped for now, just like the SC idea has been scrapped.

    I need to see vault changes after competent survivors praticed for a few weeks, then I will judge

    "competent survivors" except you derank to play against new players, so you'll complain either way if it changes much or not.

    "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    oh, they didn't want a perk that really helped out mainly SWF teams, well screw them for catering to killers constantly moaning about SWF.

  • @Tsulan said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:

    ZombieGenesis said:

    Or I'll go back to ignoring you since, once again, you'd rather derail a thread instead of letting people, you know, talk amongst themselves about things that concern them. Enjoy your trolling.
    
    
    
    Want me to take care of him?
    

    He usually quits when I start to argue with him.

    Not really, you usually stop replying to me, I'm currently busy so replies will be slow.

    Hugs and kisses 

    Right, well done, really good. 10/10.

    Imagine being so bad at killer all you can complain about is DS when they gave a very valid reason why it isn't nerfed.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:

    ZombieGenesis said:

    Or I'll go back to ignoring you since, once again, you'd rather derail a thread instead of letting people, you know, talk amongst themselves about things that concern them. Enjoy your trolling.
    
    
    
    Want me to take care of him?
    

    He usually quits when I start to argue with him.

    Not really, you usually stop replying to me, I'm currently busy so replies will be slow.

    Hugs and kisses 

    Right, well done, really good. 10/10.

    Imagine being so bad at killer all you can complain about is DS when they gave a very valid reason why it isn't nerfed.

    Missed the stream, would you care to explain?
  • @Tsulan said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    ZombieGenesis said:
    

    Or I'll go back to ignoring you since, once again, you'd rather derail a thread instead of letting people, you know, talk amongst themselves about things that concern them. Enjoy your trolling. Want me to take care of him?

    He usually quits when I start to argue with him.
    
    
    
    Not really, you usually stop replying to me, I'm currently busy so replies will be slow.
    

    Hugs and kisses 

    Right, well done, really good. 10/10.

    Imagine being so bad at killer all you can complain about is DS when they gave a very valid reason why it isn't nerfed.

    Missed the stream, would you care to explain?

    They basically said it would only really benefit SWF teams if they had it freeze the killer for a few seconds, so they didn't like that idea and went on to say how they didn't like the idea and they'd have to make animations ffor every killer, so together with it not being very fun if it's an SWF team, it was also a lot of work.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    "hard skillcheck, great reward"

    Basically, they were too lazy to add new animations needed for the promised DS design, so DS has been scrapped for now, just like the SC idea has been scrapped.

    I need to see vault changes after competent survivors praticed for a few weeks, then I will judge

    "competent survivors" except you derank to play against new players, so you'll complain either way if it changes much or not.

    "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    oh, they didn't want a perk that really helped out mainly SWF teams, well screw them for catering to killers constantly moaning about SWF.

    Dont worry, piping is so easy I will be back in red ranks in no time, then I obeserve the situation a bit and will most likely derank again :wink:

  • @SenzuDuck @Tsulan @Bravo0413 @ZombieGenesis Can you please take your little squabbles off the forums and stick to the topics of the threads - I do not want to have to keep closing threads due to people not sticking to the topic at hand.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @MandyTalk said:
    @SenzuDuck @Tsulan @Bravo0413 @ZombieGenesis Can you please take your little squabbles off the forums and stick to the topics of the threads - I do not want to have to keep closing threads due to people not sticking to the topic at hand.

    No Problem :+1:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    "The perk had a problem that it required a lot of organized team to make it work"

    Isn't teamwork supposed to be the biggest chance against the Killer?
    Plus the Killer usually has to do a pretty good job to catch them, so they should as well.

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    "hard skillcheck, great reward"

    Isn't that the point? The harder they are, if you DO hit them, you'll be rewarded.

    These devs are getting really weird.