Good Huntress Builds?
Hello, I main Huntress and I have her leveled up to 50. I just feel like my build isn't strong enough (A Nurses Calling, BBQ&C, Whispers, and Hex: Ruin). For teachables I have Nurse, Cannibal, and almost Oni. From shrine I have Hex: Ruin and Make Your Choice. Also if there is someone I should level up for a perk, please tell me who and what perk. Thank you.
Comments
What do you think your build is lacking?
In what area are you weak?
Finding survivors, chases, gen speeds, etc.
Mine is P3 level 50 I don't have every perk unlocked yet but my bild does great for me at rank 1. BBQ, Nurses, Corrupt intervention, and Discordance.
I would def work on unlocking corrupt from Plague not just for huntress either.
I would rely less on tracking perks tbh. You carry 3 of them for 1 job.
If I were you, I'd take BBQ to keep momentum up, Keep Ruin or get the plagues generator perk, Take Thanatophobia, and Dying Light. Dying Light is a Myers perk but its useful for everybody, especially with a BBQ build.
but if i have ruin, wouldn't that just make thanatophobia kinda useless? (i don't have plague but I can get her with my auric cells i almost have enough). also i can get dying light i have myers.
I HIGHLY recommend you invest into Plague and get Corrupt Intervention first of all. Corrupt is a fantastic all-around perk for all killers. You can't go wrong with it.
If your Ruin gets destroyed frequently early on or you can't get value out of it, I would highly recommend you also buy clown for his teachables, Pop & Bamboozle. You can use bamboozle on Huntress but I will squint my eyes and judge you for it. I've seen a few huntresses use it at rank 1 and get value out of.
Ontop of this, Iron Maiden is a very solid perk on Huntress from Legion allowing you restock 50% faster at lockers and the occasional survivor jumping into locker and they're exposed for x amount of seconds. Not just this but Discordance is an amazing perk to have.
If you have the money for it, I would highly recommend undying and use this basic build on huntress:
------
Confident Huntress build, personally the one I use at red ranks:
Shoutout to CoconutRTS for allowing me to steal his build.
---------
Another build would be
---------
----
There are way more builds I could recommend honestly... I don't play huntress personally but I know her ups and downs and the builds for her.
I would also recommend watching some youtubers showcasing other huntress builds themselves and take an idea or two.
My build for huntress always has Iron Maiden in it as it's a huge quality of life improvement. Ontop of this is BBQ. Then a gen regress perk such as Ruin + Undying or Pop
If you use pop, for your 4th perk I would bitter murmur / discordance. I would lean more towards Discordance as it's a fantastic perk. If i'm feeling gen rushed a lot or being sent to a large numbers of big maps I switch the 4th perk for Corrupt.
In the end It would look like this:
Game slowdown and gen regression don't make each other weaker, they actually benefit each other. If you had full Dying Light stacks with Ruin for example it would take survivors longer to gain back the regression Ruin did to them, although I don't recommend Dying Light to you since it's not a great perk.
As a Huntress your strength are chases and pushing people off gens from a distance, Ruin would work well with this so you can combine it with Undying if you want. As for information, BBQ and Bitter Murmur are both great on Huntress since she has the ability to deal damage from very far away. I am no Huntress main though, your best bet is YouTube for this.
Definitely take off make your choice, she isn't a good m1 killer.
As for information perks, I wouldn't really ever make a build based on getting cross map hits. I usually run ruin so I don't have to worry about gen regression for the beginning to middle game, BBQ because it's free blood points, Iron Maiden just for reloading, and Corrupt Intervention because it's a good way to call the game in your favor early on. One kill by three gens or having multiple survivors at death hook before the third gen is great for you.
Chases (sorry for late reply)
Any perks that let you find survivors faster with one slowdown perk will do nicely.
So BBQ, bitter murmur, pop, and discordance
Pop, BBQ, whispers/Nurse's (or both) and maybe corrupt or discordance. I've said it before and I'll say it again but iron maiden is a garbage perk that should never be run on Huntress because it is 1000% not worth it. If you want a faster reload use the add-on, she's not add-on reliant in the first place. The tracking part of the perk is awful because who in their right mind would jump into lockers against Huntress.