Basement Locker Glitch?
I was in one of the basement lockers and it appeared that I was on the outside of it. I'm guessing it looked that way to the killer also because they attacked me and it damaged it while I was in the locker. Anyone else experience this or was it due to some lag or something and not what it appeared to be?
Comments
I've seen this happen once, and yes it does appear to the killer. If they were to open the locker you would have been inside it as if nothing had happened and they'd have grabbed you.
Seems like an annoying bug to have occur tbh.
Yes, every time, it's the same locker, it's permanently bugged.
Never get in the back-right locker in the basement.
That's the locker I had it happen in.
Yes I had it last week. Looked like I was standing in front of it. Killer didn't react to me, so whether or not they could see me. When I left, my character did the exit locker animation so ....