Tried to give it benefit of the doubt

Screenshot (140) - Copy.png

First game after return and this is what I get! Boy was I wrong to have faith! :P


EDIT: Feel free to reply with your experience, I occasionally post chats like these to show how low this community can be and to urge them to drop the unsportsmanlike behaviour. I am having fun learning deathslinger despite this, I don't even care about poor match making here, but about sheer uncalled ego trip in this example is baffling to me.

Comments

  • Perfectly normal. There is no killer shortage leading to long survivor queue times.

  • Then they go up against a good nurse or spirit then they all get off because they got bodied

  • Honestly just close the chat box. Let them ######### and moan to no one reading it

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Honestly just close the chat box. Let them ######### and moan to no one reading it

    Honestly, no. That is sweeping the problem under the carpet, not solving it.

  • 4 med kits? If we could still Killer swap, Id totally bust out my Plague. God BHVR really does any and everything to protect their little money banks~