Iridescent Head

So Iridescent Hatchet Head transforms both thrown M2 and swinging M1 attacks into one hit instant down weapons? I initially thought it only effected thrown hatchets, but now I've been downed to dying by M1 attacks.

I now understand why they are considered overpowered. I think it should be one or the other, either thrown hatchets or swung attacks.

It eliminates the ability to take protective hits, and I think this is too far into the unbalanced dynamic.

Also they just are not very rare, I run up against them constantly.

Comments

  • Iridescent Head is only for thrown hatchets, not her M1 attack.

    This must have been a bug.

  • Uh... M1 continues taking 1 health state regardless of iridescent head.

  • Iridescent Head only allows her hatchets to instantly down survivors not her basic M1 attack, she most likely had one of many perks that can give survivors the "Exposed" status effect, which when affected by it, it allows the killer to instantly down a survivor with a basic attack (M1) These perks are:


    Hex: No One Escapes Death (Commonly referred to as "NoED")

    Hex: Devour Hope

    Make Your Choice

    Hex: Haunted Grounds

    Rancor

    Iron Maiden (This one is really common on Huntress, as it allows her to reload faster and potentially get insta downs)

    Dragon's Grip

    And soon with the release of The Trickster: Starstruck


    Hope this helps <3

  • Uhhh? OP, it only works on M2 attacks....

  • @Shroompy said:

    Iridescent Head only allows her hatchets to instantly down survivors not her basic M1 attack, she most likely had one of many perks that can give survivors the "Exposed" status effect, which when affected by it, it allows the killer to instantly down a survivor with a basic attack (M1) These perks are:

    Hex: No One Escapes Death (Commonly referred to as "NoED")

    Hex: Devour Hope

    Make Your Choice

    Hex: Haunted Grounds

    Rancor

    Iron Maiden (This one is really common on Huntress, as it allows her to reload faster and potentially get insta downs)

    Dragon's Grip

    And soon with the release of The Trickster: Starstruck

    Hope this helps <3

    I ######### love running haunted ground on killers that aren't good at keeping hexes, it's hilarious in the middle of a chase they just get exposed ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Shroompy said:

    Iridescent Head only allows her hatchets to instantly down survivors not her basic M1 attack, she most likely had one of many perks that can give survivors the "Exposed" status effect, which when affected by it, it allows the killer to instantly down a survivor with a basic attack (M1) These perks are:

    Hex: No One Escapes Death (Commonly referred to as "NoED")

    Hex: Devour Hope

    Make Your Choice

    Hex: Haunted Grounds

    Rancor

    Iron Maiden (This one is really common on Huntress, as it allows her to reload faster and potentially get insta downs)

    Dragon's Grip

    And soon with the release of The Trickster: Starstruck

    Hope this helps <3

    Helps but she was not running any of those. That is why I was confused.