Who to grind next?
If you think I'm good and don't need to do any others tell me. Here is who I have not grinded yet, Feng( but I already have lithe). Quentin Smith, Jeff Johansen, Ash, Yui, steve, Zarina, Cheryl, felix
If you think I'm good and don't need to do any others tell me. Here is who I have not grinded yet, Feng( but I already have lithe). Quentin Smith, Jeff Johansen, Ash, Yui, steve, Zarina, Cheryl, felix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cheryl for sure. Maybe Zarina next
I would upgrade Cheryl, Felix or feng first then focus on others
Do Zarina next because she waifu material
Feng and Cheryl has the best perks. Yui, Felix, Zarina and Ash has some fun perks that you can use once in a while. Jeff, Steve and Quentin I say leave for late.
I think you're fine. All of the meta perks are on the free characters (except for DS).
I'd go Feng. Her three teachables are amazing for new survivors (sorry I dont know how much time you have) and work well together.
It really does depend on playstyle and preference. Its hard to go too far wrong. Chose what you like and have fun doing it!