Just used huntress with mouse and keys for the first time.
Well...first game in 2k hours of using a controller that I use mouse and keys finally for the huntress...
And I really thought you can get just as good with a controller lol.
Seriously I'm in shock that I did so well. Threading needles omg. I'm floored i didn't really quite that huge of a difference.
Comments
I bet man, I do okay on ps5 with Killers that require aim, but I'm trash compared to a good pc huntress/slinger/blight/whatever. Messed with all different sensitivity settings, it just sucks.
I got tired of waiting for them to do something about it. Most likely never will.
It's so annoying that developers still won't make use of all the features of the current controllers. Huntress and Deathslinger would be so much better on console if they implemented the gyro aiming on the Dualshock and Joycons. Idk if the Xbox Series X controller has gyro aiming or not, the One didn't. Or hell even making 180 degree (Or 90 degree) camera turns with a push of a button, or a proper auto-aim system that actually helps instead of ######### you over.
Amen! Laziness is why
BHVR just hates console.That's just how it is.
It took ages for them to increase sensitivity options on console.
And they still can't deliver the stable 60 FPS on PS4 and Xbox One that they were aiming for since march 2019
They couldn't even be bothered to fix the FPS drops/freezes we were experiencing since years.
It's extremely frustrating and emberassing
Have you seen 2017 DbD footage on console? Oh, the horror.
I wonder what the ratio is between PC Players and Console.
Kill ratio will be massive. Only the top 1% of ps players would be comparable to probably top 50% on pc for aim down sight killers
Yes,because i played pretty much since console launch.
It definetely got better since that,but it's still really horrible and the devs completely fail to adress it