If a gen pops right in front of me, shouldn't I be able to see the survivors run away.

The last game I played the exact thing happened and I saw no one around or leave the gen. I just have up.


the gen was in clear eyesight and I was heading for it and pop. then I saw no one run away at all or sneak.


this is getting very weird. I've seen some questionable killer actions too. I've reported what I can but I can't catch everything

Comments

  • Did the Survivor have the Perk Poised? This hides Scratchmarks for a few seconds after a Gen got done.

  • could have I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it. so i just walked away and let them win

  • As a killer, I wish the stupid aura bubble didn't block vision around the area.

    As a survivor, that bubble never works for me. lol

  • @Eninya said:

    As a killer, I wish the stupid aura bubble didn't block vision around the area.

    As a survivor, that bubble never works for me. lol

    I honestly find the bubble just as annoying from the Survivor side.

  • Did you check the surrounding area thoroughly? If I'm close to finishing the gen and the killer is coming, I'll finish it and just hide. I won't try to sneak away or run. I'll still be close to the gen, just be behind a tree or something. This sometimes actually works, lol.

  • @Eninya said:

    As a killer, I wish the stupid aura bubble didn't block vision around the area.

    As a survivor, that bubble never works for me. lol

    This, so very much this. That bubble has caused me no end of grief as a Killer.