Can we get...
The tutorial ai as an option for kyf/casual fun players? I know it would be really bad starting off, but at least they could slowly build off of it over time. It's there for mobileš¤ give it to the casual console players
Then maybe some changes focused around those of us not running into walls and blowing up gens frequently enough that devs think it's the standard match occurrence to balance around for all ranks.
Comments
I honestly can't say this is a good idea. Bad randos are bad enough for us Solo Que people. Mindless bots? No thank you.
@UncleStabby
Im a solo survivor as well and don't want to play with bots either. Just suggesting we give casual players the option in kyf so the skill bar doesn't have to be so low for the rest of us.
Oh, well in kyf thats fine I guess. Just not when you're trying to farm.
It's not AI, actually.
It's a heavily (and I mean heavily) scripted entity.
Edit: To clarify, I'm all for your idea, just thought I'd point out how much it'd take the devs to do considering it's not in the game in any meaningful way.