I want new maps!

I want new map for trickster at least, the lobby looks amazing, I wished we had a new map with the same vibe. Instead of new maps we get another breakable doors and stuff like that on coldwind farm for example...I don’t want this stuff, I just want new maps in the future. I was very excited for the new chapter...but it was not like I was expecting, and we could at least had a new map...I hope the next chapter will have a new map, I’m so bored of all the maps even if they rework them, they still look more or least the same. We didn’t got a new map for a year. What do you guys think about it?

Comments

  • I'd like to see Swamp, Coldwind, and Haddonfield updated.


    But I would love for them to promise to bring in maps for Trickster, Blight, and Twins after the fact. Trickster especially could have a really incredible map and would be the one to pick if we only got one "make up" map.

  • Well uhh... BHVR did say this:

    image.png

    Not all hope is lost!

  • @golubushka08 said:

    I want new map for trickster at least, the lobby looks amazing, I wished we had a new map with the same vibe. Instead of new maps we get another breakable doors and stuff like that on coldwind farm for example...I don’t want this stuff, I just want new maps in the future. I was very excited for the new chapter...but it was not like I was expecting, and we could at least had a new map...I hope the next chapter will have a new map, I’m so bored of all the maps even if they rework them, they still look more or least the same. We didn’t got a new map for a year. What do you guys think about it?

    Like an abandoned hotel in the city would be a good map for the Trickster. Or maybe the city streets. Or a theater of some kind