bug or bad? Blind saves
I am doing the break out challenge and trying to blind a killer for it. I was to late for the blind and started after he put the survivor on his shoulder instead of while he is hoisting them on the shoulder.
I got the blind score event and the killer was frozen in place for 0.5 of a second after that before moving. This should have been guaranteed since it was late and they should have had free movement before the blind initiated.
Every tutorial and vod i have watched they blind before the survivor reaches the shoulder and they ALWAYS get it. but every time i try at the same point it is to early or the killer just ignores it even when i get the score event.
These guides are 3+ months old. Has the timing changed?
Comments
honestly i think its a bug with latency because i blinded someone while they were moving, as in they mothed to the beam, then proceeded to hook the survivor about 3 seconds later, moving the entire time. it's frustrating.