Survivors who pair sprint burst with adrenaline
I’ve never ran this combo before but does it make you sprint for 8 seconds???
I’ve never ran this combo before but does it make you sprint for 8 seconds???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I don't think it does. Feels like four seconds, but I've never bothered to really count.
I think it stacks the speed, not the time.
If you sprint for 3s then the last gen pops, yeah.
Yea but you gotta time it right.
https://youtu.be/NptUQxmnx_YAt 7:43 in this match you can see that the sprint durations can activate one after the other.
They stack in effect. a nice trick is to 99.9% the last gen, proceed Run one step, complete the gen, and get both a mega haste effect.