I absolutely despised the old disturbed ward and swamp. Not only is it incredibly difficult to see stuff, but Swamp is ridiculously large and makes it difficult to keep up pressure, relative to other maps.
Haddonfield is actually a blessing to me. I really don't find it that bad, as a shameless pig main.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easily cowshed
Ormond
Well Haddonfield isn't in Alabama, so let's go with the timeline where she's not his sister.
Unless of course we're feeling... Raunchy.
first 30 seconds. Lol
Poor Scott. All that man does is get Haddonfield.
No context.
Haddenfield, all farm maps, Swamp, & Red Forest
I absolutely despised the old disturbed ward and swamp. Not only is it incredibly difficult to see stuff, but Swamp is ridiculously large and makes it difficult to keep up pressure, relative to other maps.
Haddonfield is actually a blessing to me. I really don't find it that bad, as a shameless pig main.
Any killer? Haddonfield and Cowshed
Specific killers? Lery's as Blight. It's so bad
agree.....GOD WINDOWS EVERYWHERE!!!! THANKS RNG
Haddonfield of chosen by tje survivors. Expect tons of balanced