Justice for gearhead

20210316_104148.png

What we should have gotten

It wasnt a terribly strong perk, but they still nerfed it

Comments

  • More like geardead.

  • @Zeus said:

    More like geardead.

    Unfortunately so

  • It wasn't urgent enough, so they had to put urgency into the perk to make it more in line with the rest of them. The stats don't lie my friend, the lack of urgency lead to this perk overperforming.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IHF58HRJCQYF/20210316-104148.png

    What we should have gotten

    It wasnt a terribly strong perk, but they still nerfed it

    They do love nerfing gen perks, even though killers complain about that the most, other than SWF which I also understand.

  • I still use it from time to time. It’s okay but this buff would help a lot. Why they even nerfed it in the first place I’ll never know

  • Who on the balancing team thought that nerfing this perk was a good idea? A perk that requires the killer to;

    1. Injure a survivor twice
    2. With a basic Attack
    3. While another survivor repairs a generator
    4. And gets a good skill check

    All to get information that several other perks give you but with twice the requirements. It blows my mind. Here is what the perk should have been:

    After removing 2 health states from survivors by any means, the auras of generators being repaired will turn yellow until they stop being repaired.

    Simple. Concise. Doesn't require 4 conditions just to get basic information. Why is this not the perk?

  • Gear Head seems like a waste of a perk slot to me...

    Wish it would be given a buff.

  • Counterplay: After a skill check you let the gen go for a moment and then continue repairing?

  • I’ve dropped Gearhead comments randomly in this forum for the last week. I also want Justice <_<

    it wasn’t right BHVR and nobody understands why you did it.

  • gearhead is great if you compare it to monsterous shrine. I personally like running only gearhead 1 and stomping on people for the memes

  • It's sad because Gearhead has so much potential to be a great perk but I think BHVR is just afraid of how powerful it could be. I honestly don't even think it's that bad of a perk if you're going for a B-tier build of some kind.

  • even if it released without the nerf id still not run it theres perks that do its job better discordance surveillance

  • @SirCracken said:

    Who on the balancing team thought that nerfing this perk was a good idea? A perk that requires the killer to;

    1. Injure a survivor twice
    2. With a basic Attack
    3. While another survivor repairs a generator
    4. And gets a good skill check

    All to get information that several other perks give you but with twice the requirements. It blows my mind. Here is what the perk should have been:

    After removing 2 health states from survivors by any means, the auras of generators being repaired will turn yellow until they stop being repaired.

    Simple. Concise. Doesn't require 4 conditions just to get basic information. Why is this not the perk?

    I would make it hit survivors twice by anymean.

    I think they afraid Killer with instant down would benefit "2 health states" the most, which they make it "hit twice", but with basic attack make it worthless on instant down Killers.