Oni help
hi, I bought the Oni not long ago, about a week ago, and being that I used it very little for fear of sucking with him I wanted to ask you for some tips
Thanks!
hi, I bought the Oni not long ago, about a week ago, and being that I used it very little for fear of sucking with him I wanted to ask you for some tips
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well with that attitude you're never gonna get better at something. How are you gonna improve if you're forbidding yourself to use the thing you wanna improve at because you're afraid of making mistakes? It's inevitable with anything, you're gonna suck for a bit in the beginning but you'll get the hang of it, it's ok to make mistakes.
That being said here's Scott's Oni guide. There's a few minor things you should know Like not holding forward when dashing, how to play the early game etc. It's just a matter of practicing, he's a fairly straightforward and simple killer to play.
https://youtu.be/KfvciT6nnB8And if you want Oni streamers Bronx is also pretty good at him and plays him often.
@ALostPuppy is absolutely right. With killers like Oni, Nurse, Blight etc, you have to accept the fact that if you want to get good with them then you will lose a lot. Take every loss as a learning experience. Instead of getting frustrated that you’re struggling, think about where you may have went wrong. Were you too ambitious with your flick attempts? Did you not try to go for flicks at all? That kind of thing. Learning a new killer can be tough but it’s what makes the game exciting and I hope you stick with him. It’s always interesting to see someone who’s perfected a killer wreck survivors like they’re just rank 20s, lol
I know, but I only feel this with the Oni, I play with the nurse and hillbilly with no problems like this,
it's kind of weird
Expect to get scrubbed first couple of games, it will improve. Make sure you master his demon strike, its his standout feature, without it, you'll likely struggle.