I cannot wait to whack on Self Preservation because of you sand baggers out there.

Look, I’ll take aggro for a team mate that’s EARNED it. They’ve either been pulling their weight towards objectives and assists before being tunnelled, or they’ve managed to run the killer for so damn long most of the gens have gotten done.

But i’m a petty man. I absolutely have no patience for those times I’m almost finished with repairing a gen only to have some dum dum bring the chase to it, and then the killers attention is turned to me.

Oh... of course the killer is running pop, or has Ruin still up.

Hooray. More lols.

I don’t care if you’re the kind of survivor that does this accidentally. I still hate you, I hope your clothes are itchy, and dogs always bark at you.

Anyway... The moment they announced Self Preservation I immediately knew it was my dream perk.

I’m a good team mate, but I hold a grudge. Burn me and imma “Self Preservation” away from your ass.

Comments

  • I can’t wait for all the sandbaggers to run it with bond!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I can’t wait for all the sandbaggers to run it with bond!

    Hmm.... I didn’t think of that. I’ll keep Bond I’m still so I know who to stay away from.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024550#Comment_2024550

    Hmm.... I didn’t think of that. I’ll keep Bond I’m still so I know who to stay away from.

    Bond is a must for me in solos. Makes me know what I should be doing and gives me a general idea of what pallets are being used

  • That's why I will run Infectious Fright

  • Well when i get chase i usually run around the map and don't stick to an area, so if i ever run close to a gen being repaired there is no way for me to know it's the case, besides that this gen is in a safe area. So definitly not on purpose ^^

    Real sandbaggers equip Bond / OoO and they will not care about your perk sadly ^^

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Look, I’ll take aggro for a team mate that’s EARNED it. They’ve either been pulling their weight towards objectives and assists before being tunnelled, or they’ve managed to run the killer for so damn long most of the gens have gotten done.

    But i’m a petty man. I absolutely have no patience for those times I’m almost finished with repairing a gen only to have some dum dum bring the chase to it, and then the killers attention is turned to me.

    Oh... of course the killer is running pop, or has Ruin still up.

    Hooray. More lols.

    I don’t care if you’re the kind of survivor that does this accidentally. I still hate you, I hope your clothes are itchy, and dogs always bark at you.

    Anyway... The moment they announced Self Preservation I immediately knew it was my dream perk.

    I’m a good team mate, but I hold a grudge. Burn me and imma “Self Preservation” away from your ass.

    For a cat person and a person who is allergic to cat hair, this ironic.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Infectious Fright: I'm gonna end this man's whole career.

    I almost religiously run Calm Spirit.

  • @Adeloo said:

    Well when i get chase i usually run around the map and don't stick to an area, so if i ever run close to a gen being repaired there is no way for me to know it's the case, besides that this gen is in a safe area. So definitly not on purpose ^^

    Real sandbaggers equip Bond / OoO and they will not care about your perk sadly ^^

    I'm with you on this one. I love when people accuse me of bringing the killer to them. If I run the killer long enough, im using up resources in that particular area and need to move on to the next one to stay alive. I would argue that the real sandbaggers are the ones who somehow can't get any gens done while im looping the killer for an extended period of time.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I can’t wait for all the sandbaggers to run it with bond!

    That was my first thought when I saw the perk description. With the change they can also save a perk slot from running Iron Will since it'll hide grunts of pain now too.