Can you make the mr puddles charm universal
It upsets me that I cant put it on my clowns hooks to match him
It upsets me that I cant put it on my clowns hooks to match him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a rather cute charm.
Its smol
I was annoyed by this as well. I was like well obviously I am going to use this with the skin....
They are restrictive with cosmetics for no reason reason, it's actually annoying. Like I really want to use the frozen machete from trappers rift skin with Krampus trapper but I can't because "reasons".
Yep! It's one of my favorites.
They should honestly make almost every charm universal