I feel like Dead by Daylight ruins my sanity.
As the title says, now that I have 900 hrs. I am level 6, devotion 4, the game affects the way I see it every day, now like when you reach this point, it affects your mental health, I am too obsessed with new chapters and especially with licenses, I am also obsessed with rank and almost I don't play a lot of games, just to stay at Rank 1 on both sides. I avoid swf, I always get out in 00:06 seconds just to know if the game is going badly or not. Before I did not care almost anything if I lost or not, but now I just prefer to stay at Rank 1 and that before yesterday, I was at Rank 5, Yesterday Rank 2 and today Rank 1, this game is really killing my neurons. (I think it is more a confession than an explanation of how the crisis gives us to dedicate ourselves to a single game than to others).
Comments
It's a video game. If you're genuinely feeling like it is taking a toll on your mental health, then stop playing it. It's not a job, you don't have to keep playing it if you don't want to.
I feel ya. I enjoy maybe one in like every 10 games, I don't know why I still play either.
There just isn't another asymmetrical game like DBD, and sadly Friday the 13th is dead. IMO was actual true competition to DBD, now we're just waiting to see what comes next and probably fails.
For real though, DBD deserves to be driven 6 feet under; it's been rewarded for negligence for far too long.