Any times something in real life reminds you of Dead by Daylight?
Have you ever put your foot in a beartrap?
Heard the distant ring of a coxcombed clapper?
Cleansed a dull totem in the woods just because you can?
Post your stories here.
I saw a fat clown the other day – that made me laugh.
Also I saw a real life Memento Mori. I never knew what they were until Dbd.
Comments
I saw a pallet outside a supermarket, it triggered flashbacks.
Crows
Staph it, Meg! 🤣
Yeah my heart racing when i'm trying to close the forum on my work computer when i see the boss approaching on the cameras.
There's a chef knife in the sink right now that reminds me of Myers.
Flashlights

My girlfriend drove home a few weeks back and had to go down a single track road, due to road closure.
Got a call about 5mins later... "there's something BIG blocking the way, it's in the middle of the road and about the size of a person; I cant go round it, cant go over it, can't reverse... help...?".
Being the hero, i drove up there, armed with nothing more than a flashlight. Pitch black, McMillan meets Coldwind... @ 11pm...
Got out the car, only the Hazards on my GFs car and SOMETHING in the bushes... could be animals, such as.... THE PIG????
Urban Evasioned round the car...
Well within Terror Radius...
Flung whatever the hell it was into the bushes...
Sprint Burst back to the car...
DC'd the hell out of there!!!
Had the theme in my head, all the way through!
oh, may i recommend getting one of these for your keychain.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FENIX-E01-Keyring-Torch-Lumens/dp/B074FZZQ2Y/ref=cts_sp_4_vtp
Always have your instablinds equipped!!!!
Guy in the office is called Jake... I am slowly losing the battle to restrain myself from putting a trap on his head.
We have a lot of crows here in Baltimore County. I'm sitting in my home office getting ready to start work, and a bunch of them just sounded-off outside. My first thought was: There's a Survivor nearby.