What's the most terrifying cosmetics for the Doctor and what perks should I roll with?
Maining Doctor is so much fun and I would love to hear from you guys what perks I should use and what cosmetics would scare the living hell out of people with.
I also want to thank you for taking your time.
Comments
As a survivor who knows how to avoid the Doctors powers, I can say that Iron Maiden is a pain in the butt when facing Mr Doctor. It's not the strongest perk in the game, but it does make you go "oh sh*t" when you exit a locker. And now that the exposed status you get from it has been buffed to 30 seconds, its a decent perk.
I think his scariest cosmetic is his Foul Bile one.
You will take save the best for last, being a full M1 killer doctor benefits from it greatly. For other perks you actually have choices.
- Infectous fright, iron maiden, make your choice, deathbound: meme-tier scream build
- Fire up, bamboozle, brutal strength, stbfl: the anti-meta build, you'll get genrushed to hell but can be very enjoyable
- Pop, stbfl, thanatophobia, bamboozle: actually effective build, punishes bad survivors hard
- Sloppy, coulrophobia, distressing, thanatophobia: just a very annoying build, you can expect DCs if you manage to secure 3-4 gens
Unnerving Presence can be pretty oppressive with Doctor, while you're still in the presence of Survivors who are realistically capable of failing skillchecks. It'll age like milk, but is a cheeky perk while it works.
Iron Maiden, infectious fright, BBQ and chili, Distressing, calm notes, iridescent queen
And who runs doctor without noed eyes white lab coat?
Thank you guys! I have yet to reach lvl 30 but I'm getting close.
Do you have any cosmetic suggestions for the Doctor to make people release their excrements in their diapers?
Thank you, guys!
Do you have cosmetic suggestions for the doctor? I want to make players release their excrements in their diapers.
The Halloween outfit is probably my pick for the most scary Doctor items.
For the weapon, that's more of a style choice so I always use the baseball bat.
I find The Doctor's glowing eyes in his Rehabilitation Eyes (demented) cosmetic to be quite creepy when he's rolling towards you.
Personally I adore this one. I currently use his new Halloween body + the head and weapon from this skin. It's a great combo.
P.S. his outfit Lord Chloroform is also pretty good