devs proved once again they don't ever listen to feedback with Trickster
MANY post saying he is weak, MANY videos saying he is weak, MANY saying ricochet should be base kit
MANY MANY MANY of everything, hey ricochet now ricochet twice.
MANY gived suggestions about how to improve the killer, gave ideas and suggestions to make the killer more unique and viable, it all got ignored ONCE AGAIN
I am done giving feedback to this game, or bug reports, I lost all faith in the devs, the fact they ignored feedback on this weak killer crushed the very little I had left.
Comments
They've pretty much spelled out how it works for them already.
They are taking your feedback into consideration. They just won't act on it for 1-2 months.
As far as I see it, every killer is basically in early access when they release at this point. Just like we really didn't get Blight until this release, we won't really get Trickster for another chapter or two.
I see this kind post alot🤣 what you all going to do when all killers either quit or switch to survivor
Plenty of other games to waste time on. People act like if it would be the end of the world if certain video games die. Its not, I'll just find a new addiction.
Dropped today, we have the month to go and see where he is... :)
I know I know, I'm just teasing for now, but something tells me things are not looking good for your side of the bet 🤭🥕
main event needs to not go away on its own
Don't need a month baby!
We have found the rare killer that is terrible on PAPER!
Straight to the bottom!
I disagree with ricochet being basekit. It's a really fun addon, but most people wanted the ricochet addons to be basekit because it would hit twice the amount of lacaration. So essentially people wanted less lacaration.
Personally, him being as fast as Nurse when throwing knives is my biggest issue. A lot of maps dont even allow you to slow down a tiny bit, let alone sub-100%. If his knives could damage within 4 hits, sure, 96% movespeed is needed.
I wonder if knife hits interrupting "channeled" actions either base-kit or as an addon would be OP. It'd make him very good at camping hooks if a knife hit cancelled unhooking, so maybe only some actions and not others.
I haven't tested it, but does it interrupt gen repairs already?
no I ben playing other games I'm saying is people keep saying this and doing it too this game not going to last much longer.
what keep them afloat I feel are the big license they have also why most games trying to be like dbd don't last long because they don't have these license characters in they game.