Twitter comments are so fake

Why is it that everyone on this forum is upset about the trickster changes, but over on the comments to their tweet, everyone is praising them in saying yea I can't wait.

I think this is the problem is that behaviour sees a bunch of positive comments every time they tweet something and there not bothering to look on these forums.

Comments

  • Because people on Twitter want BHVR people to follow them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Because Twitter.

    It's just enabling them to continue to do a bad job

  • Because different people have different opinions.

  • I've seen a lot of comments saying they want to be killed by him and that he's hot ffs. I wish those we're fake comments :D

  • @Orion said:

    Because different people have different opinions.

    Yeah but I am talking about almost every single comment over there is positive about the changes. And almost every comment over here is negative. Your comment makes no sense

  • You guys really need to get off your high horses. What makes YOUR OPINION that the update/killer/devs are trash more valid that the opinions of people from twitter saying they can't wait for the update? Why should the devs listen more to you than to them?

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2023159#Comment_2023159

    Yeah but I am talking about almost every single comment over there is positive about the changes. And almost every comment over here is negative. Your comment makes no sense

    Different websites also have different demographics. One could just as easily claim that the forum is the one that's full of "fake comments", because Twitter is full of positive comments. The fact that you're arguing the opposite is just indicative of your bias; there's no reason to assume the negative comments are "real" and the positive ones are "fake".