Survivors who unhook in front of the killer without BT
why??? I can understand if i’m about to go into 2nd stage or if i’m about to sacrifice but other than that why can’t you wait until the killer leaves the area?
why??? I can understand if i’m about to go into 2nd stage or if i’m about to sacrifice but other than that why can’t you wait until the killer leaves the area?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're giga-brain gaming.
They should at least take a hit if the killer is nearby.
I remember I did that when I was still new to the game thinking I was being helpful. So I got a message from the guy I unhooked and they said "thanks for farming me".
They do it to farm points off of you, especially if the game is basically lost or you were teamed up with an swf that is only using you or with another nood like I was.
Yeah it’s weird. I have 80 seconds you can take your time