READ ! Hackers is giving Penanlty !

Hi everyone, a quick post, an hacker just gave me a penalty, he was speedhacking ecc.. and he started making all lag hard, then he made my net crash and that gave me penalty.

He was in swf with other 2 people that was clearly healping him, and they just want me out of the team, cause i was trying to sandbag the hacker, but ye he was faster then the killer even in the dying state, i recorded and screen everything, i may upload on youtube later.

Comments

  • @juicypit said:

    Hi everyone, a quick post, an hacker just gave me a penalty, he was speedhacking ecc.. and he started making all lag hard, then he made my net crash and that gave me penalty.

    He was in swf with other 2 people that was clearly healping him, and they just want me out of the team, cause i was trying to sandbag the hacker, but ye he was faster then the killer even in the dying state, i recorded and screen everything, i may upload on youtube later.

    Did he just crashed you game or your whole wifi? If he DDos you, you can go to the police.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/234886/read-hackers-is-giving-penanlty

    You he just crashed you game or you whole wifi? If he DDos you, you can go to the police.

    Pretty sure most of these hackers only crash the game. I have run into the same problem several times before, but I have only seen one hacker (who I can avoid when I join a killer lobby) in the past 2 weeks. It is nice because I used to see a cheater every day.

  • Round 5 where someone cheating gave a player a penalty

  • @Hoodied said:

    Round 5 where someone cheating gave a player a penalty

    Just need a streamer to get impacted otherwise they dont care.

  • @Koukdw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2022707#Comment_2022707

    Just need a streamer to get impacted otherwise they dont care.

    I want to disagree with you but you literally are not wrong

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2022692#Comment_2022692

    Pretty sure most of these hackers only crash the game. I have run into the same problem several times before, but I have only seen one hacker (who I can avoid when I join a killer lobby) in the past 2 weeks. It is nice because I used to see a cheater every day.

    For me, cheaters got more and more common recently. :(

    Got like, 6 hackers the last 2 weeks. ;/

  • I'm so lucky in the past 3 years I have been playing this game, I've never come across one hacker ๐Ÿ™

  • i'm now on half hours penalty, maybe they have my ip or something, wanna do something or i have to unistall ? cause the game its literally unpleyable

  • @juicypit said:

    i'm now on half hours penalty, maybe they have my ip or something, wanna do something or i have to unistall ? cause the game its literally unpleyable

    Did you dc yday, crash bc of the hacker, and dc twice again today or something? Noone is somehow getting you dc timeouts when you aren't crashing/dcing, if Noone is doing it to the big streamers trust me, Noones doing it to you

  • so i have net problem only on dbd, since i found that weird hacker, and unistall its not even my decision, the game for me now its just a fancy menu with a red timer in the corner, 40gb and 20Euro for a fancy menu, no thx

  • everything is perfect, refreshed even driver ecc.. now i try again, if i get another penalty, what should i do ? become Otzdarva and then contacting the devs ? i may just play 1.9.3 instead